T-Mobile USA is a national provider of wireless voice, messaging and data services capable of reaching over 268 million Americans where they live, work, and play. In a world full of busy and fragmented lives, we at T-Mobile USA, Inc. have the idea that wireless communications can help. The value of our plans, the breadth of our coverage, the reliability of our network, and the quality of our service are meant to do one thing; help you stick together with the people who make your life come alive. That's why we're here.
Specialist, Subpoena Compliance
T-Mobile USA has an exciting opportunity for a Specialist, Subpoena Compliance to join its Law Enforcement Relations group in Parsippany NJ. The LER Team is a fast paced, team environment where confidentiality and the protection of customer rights are paramount. This is a position that may require overtime hours, overnight and/or weekend availability and the flexibility to travel several times per year within the U.S. and its territories.
This skilled non-exempt role specializes in analyzing information from many sources, applying standard practices/policies and providing detailed reports of findings. Its primary role is analysis of legal documents served upon T-Mobile USA for company records. The incumbent utilizes specialized knowledge and skills to perform unique and complex administrative, technical and support tasks. It is expected that s/he will acquire skills through a combination of formal training and on-the-job experience (a specific academic degree is not required). Duties will include compiling responses to requests for records, communicating with law enforcement and/or attorneys and participating in special projects as needed. S/he tracks, codes, compiles and files correspondence, records, documents and reports in a proprietary analysis tool and using Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint and Access according to predefined guidelines.
This role also responds to telephone calls from law enforcement agents, attorneys and T-Mobile customers concerning the production of records pursuant to legal demands. The calls must be handled according to quality and efficiency guidelines in a professional, caring and knowledgeable manner. S/he also determines priorities relative to emergency issues and routes requests appropriately by applying standard practices/policies and providing detailed reports of findings. Information and situations shared by callers or gathered in production deal with crimes and their aftermath so they may be disturbing.
Additionally, this role helps coordinate the recovery of costs from federal and state law enforcement agencies, courts and private attorneys.
This position requires occasional overnight travel to represent T-Mobile in court as Custodian of Record. Overtime and weekend/holiday work may also be required.
S/he will perform other duties as assigned
Must be willing to work Tuesday-Saturday 11pm --8am. This position may be located in NJ or PA
* Highest degree of integrity and the ability to protect the confidential information of T-Mobile, our customers and our requestors.
* Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
* Familiar with Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel and Internet Explorer)
* Goal oriented with a desire to be measured by and exceed specific production targets.
* Ability to work independently and as a team member.
* Must be able to multi-task while handling conflicting priorities/deadlines; be able to make decisions quickly and work with little supervision.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
* The candidate must have a high school diploma.
* The candidate must possess US Citizenship.
* Requires availability to work overnight shift.
* Requires availability to work weekends and holidays.
* Requires availability to travel up to six (6) weeks annually within the US and its territories.
* Must be able to attend up to 4 months of training in Parsippany NJ during normal business hours (which may be other than planned shift).
* The candidate must be willing and able to apply for and receive DOJ Secret Security Clearance.
* College degree or work experience in related field. Law Enforcement or customer service experience/
* You must be available to work Tuesday thru Saturday 11pm-8am.
T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce
Req Number: 13016180